Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Day 2013

Today the sex was intense.  Not just enjoyable and orgasmic...the passion and the desire was unimaginable and the eagerness to grind into and against each other was quite frankly primitive.  As soon as he got here we hung the swing in the living room then ran upstairs to get started on my bed.  He stripped and laid down sideways on the bed, just resting his cock against my pussy.  The intoxicating smell of his cologne was drifting right to me, making the anticipation of his cock entering me almost unbearable.  He waited.  I squirmed and wiggled, moaned and whimpered, trying to gently push the head of it in to the threshold but he wasn't having it yet.  He said to me, "Wouldn't it be great if you could put it inside of you?".  I had the black thigh high fishnets with a lace garter belt and a short, pleated, hounds-tooth mini-skirt by Frederick's of Hollywood on, no panties.  Finally, after about ten minutes, he gave in to me and once I had him all the way inside of me, it was on!  I quickly turned on my side and thrusted my ass against his front, grinding and bucking at him.  He grabbed my hips and pounded me fast for a while before we changed positions.  I laid on my back and he gave me two insane orgasms, then we moved to the floor for a few minutes.  I was afraid of wearing him out and suggested the swing but once we got downstairs he wanted me on the gigantic beanbag, which is one of my favorites places.  I quickly positioned myself on the bag, on my stomach with my ass arched and vagina begging.  He got behind me and we fucked hard and vigorously for at least 20 minutes.  I had countless orgasms and we just couldn't stop, not for a minute!  He laid down on the floor and I was instantly above him, sliding him deep inside of me.  I rode him for three orgasms, squeezing my breasts and fondling my nipples kind of orgasms.  Finally I had to stop for something to drink and he followed me into the kitchen and as I poured myself some water, he slipped his finger inside of me and made me so wet I thought I'd hurt myself or something.  We fucked against the kitchen counter for a few minutes and he fingered me again.  He kept his finger in me all the way from the kitchen to the living room.  We moved to the swing and continued for quite a while and then back to the beanbag until he got a bit tired and had to take a small break, which is not at all like him.  He did, however, only get four or five hours of sleep and had to be at work at 5:00 instead of 7:30 today.  He laid back on the beanbag with one arm above his head and the KY in his hand.  My parrot had been mocking me having orgasm after orgasm for at least an hour so I told him I was going to go talk to the bird for a minute to settle him down and he told me not to be gone long.  When I returned from the bird's room he was sound asleep.  The sunshine was beaming through the blinds, striping his face and his upper half.  I stood there marveling at his man parts and his physique, thinking about how perfect he is and wishing he could be mine forever.  I slowly laid down beside him and he woke up a moment later, opened his eyes wide and stared at me then reached for me and began fingering me.  I got on my knees on the beanbag and he gave it to me like only he can for 15 minutes before we moved to the mounting bench and continued our feverish lovemaking.  The bench was good for about 10 minutes and then we moved to the floor for another five and ended up in the swing for the grand finale.  All together we did it for at least two hours and 15 minutes and I had at least 25 orgasms.  I was absolutely drenched in sweat and what an intense workout it was today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment