Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sex Swing

I recently acquired a sex swing.  If you are not familiar with this device I will tell you a bit about it.  There are thickly padded, leopard print cushions that are attached to seat belt like straps.  One goes under my butt, one behind my upper back and then one stirrup for each foot and all straps are adjustable for length.  It hangs from a beam in my living room by a huge chain and is very sturdy.  The entire thing spins and sways and is absolutely perfect for a good pounding with little to no need for bracing myself.  Each time my lover comes over we bring the ladder in the house, hang a towel around the beam to avoid the wood being chewed up by the chain, hang the chain and attach the swing, at that point I start getting in the swing for final adjustments.  I was already having a great time with the tall bar stool, which is the perfect height for my lover, as well as the professional massage table that is also adjustable.  But now the sex swing has become my favorite place to have sex and yesterday the sex lasted the better part of two hours.  We started in the swing, where I came twice in about five minutes, then we went upstairs on the bed where I came three more times.  I told him I wanted to move to the huge beanbag downstairs where I wanted him to fuck me from behind.  While on the beanbag I stimulated my clit with a vibrating egg and was stuck in a state of continuous orgasms for at least 20 minutes.  We moved back to the swing where he stood straight, thrusting his cock deep inside me fast and hard until he came.  I lost count after about six or seven orgasms and by the time we were finished I was dripping with sweat and he was beat.  We enjoyed every second of it and are very anxious to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment