Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Agent Orgasm

Sideways on my bed it started, as he got a call at the exact time he was about to give it to me, and needed one hand to hold the phone.  Of course when it rang I took him in my mouth from on the bed as he tried to end the conversation... We were everywhere today.  It was a scorcher and so was I.  The fever between us ran hot as ever as we fucked on the bed, the floor in my room, the newly reinforced sex swing in the living room, the gigantic leopard print bean bag, the floor on my back, the floor me on top, the wall out back, over the wall-golfers and all, the full frontal assault on the wall out back, from behind on the bench by the drums, fingering me, from behind on the staircase just two steps from the top, in the shower, on the bathroom counter from behind, on the floor in my room again, devouring me with his mouth, begging me to straddle his face, riding his face, grinding on his face, coming on his face, back downstairs to the wall out back facing each other, in the living room bent over the couch and then back to the bench again, and standing for the final blow.  My hair soaked, my legs trembling, my vagina sore, my heart pounding fast and hard when we collapsed together on the floor when we were done.  He kissed me long and passionately at every opportunity today.  He kissed and bit my neck and even pulled my hair a couple of times.  Superhero sex; it's real, and I am having it just as much as possible.  We even filmed some of it today.  This is Agent Orgasm, signing off until next time.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment