Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Strike Anywhere Matches


I had been on vacation for the past week and it had been about 9 days since he had been here.  I was in rare form today.  I started free styling some very sexy vocals while showering, the last line ended with, "He's gonna get it".  He phoned while I was in the shower and all I could say was, "Hi".  We repeated the word to each other a minimum of five times each before he said, "I'm leaving now".  Once he was in the house and had set his keys, i-Pod and phone down, I jumped in front of him, threw my arms around him and kissed his cheeks like a mother would kiss her child after not seeing him for a month.  Wearing the white thigh highs fishnets, a white tank with a blood red, stretchy mini-skirt, I pressed against him.  The bulge in his jeans instantly aroused my vagina and I pushed harder against him, rubbing left and right as if I was in heat.  I told him that I was extremely excited to see him and could hardly wait for the action.  He told me if that was the case I'd better take off my clothes.  We ran upstairs, undressing and were on the bed.  He asked if he needed slippery stuff and I told him to get it, since it had been so long, I had been on my period, and I wanted it bad enough to possibly hurt myself in an attempt to get it inside of me.  He positioned himself above me and as he moved to put his cock where it belongs, I reached down and grabbed it, smiling and whimpering with delight.  I took a strong hold of the shaft and rubbed the head against my pussy, up and down the slit, side to side at the threshold and as he would start to push it in I would tighten my muscles, blocking entry as I held it off, teasing myself and telling myself no, not yet.  He kissed my neck, but didn't bite it like he was supposed to so I begged, "Please, please bite me".  He granted my wish, both sides.  I released his cock and held my feet high in my hands, so that my legs were straight, knees locked, wide open.  He proceeded to tease me a bit and then he gave me the entire length with a steady, powerful rhythm that he knew would make me come.  I was just getting going and he was in for a workout and a ride he would not soon forget.  He jumped up after a while and I followed him and asked him, "Where and how should we do it?".  He answered the usual, "However and wherever you want".  I said, "I'm going to get on top, downstairs where it is cooler".  He was gone before I could finish my sentence.  I grabbed a hair clip and met him on the floor.  I teased myself a while and rubbed against his cock and slowly slid down on it.  I kissed him and told him that I didn't want to come for a while, that I wanted to build it up slowly instead of ride it hard and wear myself out fast.  The amount of self-control and willpower to contain myself once he was all the way inside surprised me.  I would go a few strokes, get feverish, feel the climax building and ease back, saying, "Not yet" as my eyes rolled and I grasped my breasts in my hands, squeezing the soft, meaty part firmly and then gently fingering my nipples.  I stood up, turned around and remounted him, assuming the reverse cowgirl position, I slowly rode up and down his shaft, arching my back.  I asked him if I was giving him rug burns since I was grinding on him so hard and he said no, adding that he was fine, that this was the first time I'd done him this way and he was just enjoying the view.  My ass is quite round and large enough to squeeze hard.  My hips are wide, my thighs are strong, my waist is small, my v-cut is prominent and my hair hangs down to the middle of my back.  I guess the view might have been a turn on.  After about ten minutes we stood up and I bent over the arm of the couch and when he gave it to me I was practically frantic.  I did everything physically possible to grind into him, to guide his cock against my g-spot.  We went out back for some hot action and he was behind me at the wall, I'd come twice and was working on number three when the next door neighbor appeared on the patio.  We ran in the house and I jumped on the bench, arching my back as much as I could and we fucked in a feverish fury until we needed some water and a few minutes to rest.  We laid on the living room floor for about ten minutes and then I told him I wanted him to get the massage table out and do me there.  We went back upstairs and on to the table, where I actually got the best massage I have ever had, by the man I have been having sex with for two years!  Who knew!  My back was bothering me from too much masturbating the day before and the luggage lifting from the day before that.  He told me to turn over and move to the edge and he penetrated me and played with me for about half an hour.  I didn't count how many orgasms I'd had but I told him that today was the best ever.  I told him that the sex we had was the best sex I had ever had in my life and that I felt like I owed him for the incredible back massage he gave me.  When he left I felt more relaxed and calm then I've felt in many months.  I marvel at the way this man makes me feel, at the way he fuels my sex drive, at the way I'm half woman, half animal when he is inside of me, at the way I'd do almost anything to get him to drop everything and come fuck me, at the stamina he has, at the way just the thought of him can cause my vagina to contract...I told him that he made me feel so good today that I would do anything he wanted to do, anything he asked of me.  He smiled sweetly and looked at me for a few moments.  He remains my Champion and he alone holds the key to the wonderland that is my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment