Thursday, June 21, 2012

Table for Two

He called me today asking if the patio was still under construction.  I knew he was thinking what I was thinking.  It had been days since I'd been penetrated by this lovely cock I refer to as my G-Ride.  The patio cover has been being replaced and is almost finished.  He wasn't sure if he'd be able to make it over after work but he was fully erect while talking to me on the phone.  He called again at 3:09 to tell me that he was coming over to fuck me and I was instantly aroused.  I had just gotten out of the shower and the handyman was still working out back but we would just have to figure it out when he got here.  I have recently acquired a very sturdy massage table and was quite sure we would have a great time using it.  

When he arrived I was in a short Hawaiian print dress with no panties.  We unfolded and setup the massage table and he gave it to me on my back for a little while before we moved to the bed where I had two orgasms.  He was playful and naughty and was out for nothing but pleasure and oh how well he was received!  He bit my neck and kissed me passionately.  He pulled my dress down and sucked on my nipples several times as he fucked me.  We headed downstairs to the living room floor and I came two more times, ever so quietly as the handyman who works for my parents was still outside.  I threw a white sheet over the enormous beanbag and laid down on it with my butt in the air.  He immediately took position behind me and leaned over me, fucking me hard and kissing me.  I came again.  He stood up and suggested I get on top and in an instant I was riding him.  I had something really good going and couldn't stop myself.  He stared at me as I rocked back and forth in a feverish rhythm.  I pushed against him hard and came three times before he told me I had better get off so I don't wreck my legs.  We were going to go out back but right as we were about to go out of the door my stepfather walked past the window.  So we hauled butt back upstairs and I got on the massage table again, kind of hanging off of the side as he held one leg high in the air and gave it to me.  We moved to the edge of the table with my feet propped up on my bed and he entered me ever so slowly, deliberately, he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit slowly and barely pushed just the head of it inside of me.  I was so wet.  He had me in the palm of his hand and he knew it.  He took his time and fingered my clit so sweetly and carefully.  He had me dripping wet with sweat and my pussy dripping wet with ejaculate fluid, my ejaculate fluid.  I told him that today ranked in the top five of all the times we've had superhero sex.  He replied with, "No, you just forget".  After I'd had at least ten orgasms he put his finger in me and worked my g-spot while he licked my clitoris until I was in a fit.  We both thoroughly enjoyed the massage table as well as each other.  We eventually managed to get outside to the patio and he got behind me where we dodged passing golfers and after two more of my orgasms he reached the peak of climax and exploded inside of my very delighted vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment