Saturday, November 17, 2012

work & play

The sex we have had lately has been as good as ever, perhaps sometimes even better.  I have added several super sexy items to my lingerie wardrobe.  I have spent several hundred dollars at Frederick's of Hollywood over the last few months, buying gartered chemises, lacy baby-dolls, numerous corsets, Parisian corsets, large hole fishnet stockings, all lace stockings, all lace two piece sets, shelf bras, lace cross dye boy shorts, sexy skongs, etc.  He loves it all and I send him a new picture of the view from behind me as I bend over slightly, several times a week.  He cannot wait to fuck me.  I have also been working, which makes time together harder to come by so when we get together, we're hotter for each other than either of us has ever been before.  I also acquired a full-size massage table that we have been using a lot.  It is the perfect height for him to stand and penetrate me.  He does what I ask of him and teases me with the head of his cock for what seems like an eternity, slapping it against my pinkness until I'm oozing for him.  Once again, I'm sore in all the right muscles the day after he visits me, sore from clenching as I scream through strings of multiple orgasms as he works like a machine to give me what I need.  He knows what I want and gives me his all, making it happen like only he can. 

1 comment: