Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23, 2012

It seemed like we hadn't had time to get into each other like we used to for a while.  The visits have been shorter and the sex often doesn't last as long as it used to, although, we did have a double about two weeks ago.  He told me he shaved before work today because he saves it for me.  He likes to wait to shave his face until the morning before he is coming to see me after work.  We had been out of the good lubricant and the others just weren't performing for us so he stopped on his way over and bought a bottle.  He walked in the door carrying the KY and wearing a cute smile.  I had just showered and was wearing a nice off the shoulder, ruffly, semi-strapless dress with sexy black high heeled sandals, waiting for him on the back patio and letting the wind blow dry my hair.  We were naked on my bed within ten minutes.  I playfully touched him and kissed him and positioned myself on top of him for a moment.  He pushed me over and was above me, teasing me with his cock.  He had me worked up and wet in just a moment and was inside of me, kissing me and biting my neck.  I had three orgasms before he wanted me to turn over and on my knees.  We moved downstairs to the floor.  I was on m knees and buzzing my clit with the vibrating egg while he was drilling me from behind.  I came again.  He asked me to turn over.  He teased me deliciously, smacking my pussy with the head of his cock and rubbing it hard up and down my slit.  He was driving me wild.  He fucked me slow and barely penetrating me and then he pounded me like a machine, groaning quietly with every powerful thrust.  I came three more times.  He was started to get tired so I got on top of him and rode him for two more orgasms.  He then wanted to go out back so I got him a t-shirt and put on a Victoria's Secret Pink polka dot halter dress and we were out the door.  I sat on the wall facing him and he gave it to me for at least 25 minutes.  He would occasionally pull me close and push up inside of me slowly and wrap his arms around me, pinning me against the brick wall I was sitting on and when he did this my face met his right collar area sending me into an almost intoxicated state from the cologne he wears.  I came two more times and then we came together.  

I fed him homemade chicken and wild rice soup, a beer and then for dessert a delicious chocolate cookie dough cupcake that I also made.  He asked if he could put it back inside of me before I showered and I was so pleased with his request.  We got back on my bed and I got up on my knees and he gave it to me with such deliberate conviction it was intense.  I don't know that we have ever spent so much time in this position but I came at least five times and soaked him.  After about 1/2 an hour of this super-heated, double thrusting sex, we had to rest for a moment so we moved to our sides and continued to push against each other.  Sometimes it is as if we are animals and cannot stop.  He asked me, "Don't you get tired?".  I replied, "Yes but I'm not stopping until I cannot go on any longer because I love your cock.".  We ended up back outside for about 15 minutes of me bent over the wall and then five minutes of the full frontal assault.  Today was great and I am tired and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment