Monday, March 26, 2012

Stormy Sunday


Today was fantastic.  It poured rain for hours and the rain seemed to get harder every time we would get louder.  He walked in the front door at around 3:00, freshly shaven and cute as could be.  I was wearing a very low cut top with leggings and both were hugging my curves right into the danger zone.  As soon as he walked in I threw my arms around him and started kissing his cheeks and his lips.  I was so happy to see him and wanted him bad.  You would have thought from the reaction he gave me to my affection that he isn’t used to such behavior so I’m going to have to start being more open with him and not holding back when he gets here like I usually do.  He ran upstairs to use the bathroom and I followed him.  When he came out of the bathroom I asked him how much time he had and he told me three hours or so and lay on the bed.  I immediately jumped on the bed and on top of him, straddling him playfully.  I had one thing on my mind and I wanted to get him inside of me as soon as I could.   I moved down to the point where I could feel his bulge through our pants.  He told me that he’d have to take his clothes off if I was going to do that so I jumped off and we got undressed and in my bed.  I was so tight it took all of about five minutes to get it inside of me and what a thrilling five minutes they were.  Once he had it inside of me I was very wet and he pounded me for three orgasms before we moved to the floor and I got on top of him.  I rode him slowly, moaning, groaning, panting, sweating and probably making a bunch of fuck faces for the better part of ten minutes.  I got tired a couple of times and he pushed me part way over and did the work from underneath me.  He told me it was time to change positions and I didn’t want to get off of it yet.  So after about three more minutes I stood up and bent over the edge of the bed where we did it for a couple of minutes and then moved to the corner of my room where I put one foot up on the purple velvet chair as he penetrated me.  Oh my how I love this standing position and it has been months since we’ve done it this way.  After a few minutes we switched sides, which allowed him to give it to me standing on both feet a while.  How delightful!  At this point he owns me.  He is my master and I am his slave.  I will do anything he asks of me as long as he keeps giving me his cock.  Fortunately he never asks anything of me other than to switch positions or put my legs down or relax or tells me to come for him.  We ran downstairs naked and continued on the white leather couch, first bent over then with me sitting on the edge and him standing up.  Again, another position I love that we haven’t done in months and months.  I had my left foot resting on my new Latin Percussion Cajon and my right foot resting on the piano bench but eventually I put my legs up and over his shoulders.  By this time I have had at least 8 orgasms.  We moved to the bench a while then he wanted to give it to me on the couch again, but this time on my back.  He stopped after about ten minutes to go down on me a while.  Oh yes!  He asked me when I am going to stop shaving my vagina.  He wants me to grow it out, completely.  He doesn’t want me to even shave where my bikini rests.  I told him I would let it grow out but am weirded out about the whole thing a bit.   We moved back to the bench and came together after about 20 minutes. 

We went and got a pizza from Zito’s and brought it back home to eat.  After we ate we talked and shared some stuff on the computer and then I talked him into going upstairs to cuddle with me in my bed.  Of course I was naked by the time I got upstairs and he got naked too.  We jumped in my bed and he was immediately on top of me and working it back inside.  Yummy!  He wrapped himself around me and delivered his cock to me with such strength and deliberation and I came twice before he came.  A double!  Yes!  We had a double today!  Today was a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment