Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yummy

Today we had fantastic intercourse.  I find that the sexier I feel, the better sex we have.  I'm so glad I'm working out so much and have a good tan too.  Being unhappy with your body and the way you look naked will always make sex a drag.  So when I'm taking him in my mouth, or licking my way to the head of his cock, if I look up at him and see my reflection in the mirror and think, "Wow, I'm sexy", I'm not going to think twice about climbing up on top of him.  Take today for example.  I straddled him and worked his cock around the threshold of my pussy, hovering somewhat above him, smacking the head against my wet, super-hot, oh so anxious, constrictor box...I knew I looked good doing it and that made me even more turned on.  When he follows me up the stairs and I'm naked, I don't worry about looking fat.  I work out too much to be fat.  I've turned myself into quite the hard body and my curves are vicious.  I love the fact that I have wide hips.  My waist is small and I've got a nice six-pack and my ass is firm and lifted.  I'm in the best shape of my life and I'm going to continue being a sex crazed bombshell as long as humanly possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment