Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Practice

When he got here on Sunday I was wearing nothing but a black lace garder belt with black fishnet thigh highs and a black lace bra, oh yeah, I was also wearing a huge smile.  I had my haircut the day before, have a beautiful golden tan and as much as I've been working out lately, I'm pretty damn hot naked.  He was surprised to see me so eager and ready when he got here.  He was all about delivering what I wanted most, every bit of cock I could get from him.  We started on my bed, with him on top and after an orgasm I was on top of him, whimpering as I rode him.  I had two more orgasms before we got up to change positions.  Once we did get up, we decided to go downstairs and I talked him into going out back, golfers and all.  He loved my new lingerie and when he fucked me from behind he ran his hands over the hip-hugging black lace over and over again.  When he was behind me on the bench, after we came back inside, I buzzed my clit with a chrome vibrating egg and came so hard he thought I peed on him.  Yes, I had at least eight orgasms while he was here.   Yes, sweat was running down my back from the feverish thrusting I was doing while he fucked me.  Yes it lasted over an hour.  Did I masturbate after he left?  Of course I did!  I gave it to myself with the Lelo Ina until I squirt straight up in the air.  I did that again last night because you know what they say, "Practice makes perfect".  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment