Friday, February 24, 2012

Somebody Stop Me

Today I spent some time shopping at an adult store.  There are so many wonderful new toys on the market.  If I had the money, I'd have more toys than I had barbies as a child.  I am not hard to please; I just like a variety.  I don't want a variety of real cocks for various reasons.  I find it much safer to utilize a variety of fake ones, such as glass dildos or g-spot stimulator toys, or the realistic, mountable, suction cup cocks... If I could I'd have a few of those life size robotic dolls that move and feel and sound real.  I'd push them down and ride their faces while watching myself in the mirrors.  If I worked in one of the adult toy stores I'd probably work a lot of overtime and spend most of my paycheck on items in the store.  I'd have one of everything.  I would most likely not have many other hobbies other than pleasuring myself.  I'm too horny to be in public sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment