Thursday, January 5, 2012

304 January 4, 2012

I'd been wanting him, aching for him, insatiably aroused at the thought of having him, for the last two to three days so I was more than worked up when he got here.  I had been laying on my bed, whimpering, fingering myself slowly for about five minutes when I heard his bike and since I know he was still at least two blocks away, I continued working myself up until I had to press the garage door remote button to let him in.  I bounded down the stairs and stared at him delighted.  He took off his jacket and boots and I followed him upstairs.  He went to use the bathroom and I jumped back on the bed, exposing my freshly manicured pleasure box playfully.  He teased me.  He told me to stop touching myself and he barely penetrated me.  He moved just the head of his cock in and out of the threshold of my pussy until I almost came and then he made me get on top.  I was so wrapped up in the moment of being teased that I pouted at first.  Once I was on top of him and he was inside me again I was good.  I came a couple of times and we moved to the floor.  He was on top of me and then he turned me around and gave it to me from behind, my legs straight, flexing my butt hard to fuck him back until I couldn't go any harder.  We moved to the back patio, still light outside, I was on the wall being nailed by my lover's cock exactly as I like it the most.  He kissed me and pulled me into him and gave me so many orgasms!  We went back inside on the bench for a while and then moved to the couch.  I wanted it on the floor so he mounted me again and gave me the business like only he can for the better part of 20 minutes before we decided to go back to the patio since it was dark out now.  We walked out nude and the next door neighbors were outside.  He was not discouraged a bit.  We did it with me bent over the wall a while and then I turned around, hopped up on the wall and right there in the darkness, with the slats of the patio cover permitting sharp moonlight to dance on his glistening cock as it slid in and out of me, we came together after almost two hours of true superhero sex.   This man is such a fantastic lover, brilliantly intelligent...I'd do anything for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment