Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11, 2011

I had him take the mosquito net down that hangs above my bed today.  As sexy and inviting as it makes my bed, my younger cat is determined to hang from it and I would hate for it to get ruined.  So when he was finished I took off my clothes, exposing the white thigh high fishnets that I was hiding underneath my jeans and boots and jumped on the bed playfully.  He was on top of me and teasing me with his cock, letting it rest against my pussy firmly, but not entering me.  I wiggled and squeezed my pussy around the shaft, moaning and becoming totally focused on the threshold and how badly I wanted his cock to push deep inside of me.  He kissed me and pulled my hair firmly as he went for my neck and gave me what I wanted.  After I came once he pushed my legs down straight and continued fucking me; I came again.  He rolled over and I mounted him and then we moved down to the floor.  The floor doesn't give like the bed does and if I'm going to be in control of the action, I want my efforts invested in getting as much of his cock inside of me as possible.  As big as it is I have to be careful and the floor is much safer actually.  I came another couple of times and he wanted to be on top of me so I let him after a while.  He went down on me and then we moved back to the bed with him behind me.  I was completely bent over and he was standing up.  He then had me turn around and move to the corner of the bed where he pushed my legs up above my head and stood there fucking me, lapping at my swollen g-spot with the mighty head of his cock.  He went down on me again.  He grabbed a t-shirt & I put on a short leopard print tank style dress & we continued on the back patio.  By this time it was almost 4:30.  He penetrated me as I bent over the wall and we occasionally stood up when golfers were approaching, only to stand, pushed against the wall, with his cock inside of me, thrusting up and driving me wild while I try to look inconspicuous...this went on for at least half an hour.  I turned around and jumped on the wall, facing him and he fucked me to we both came.  I looked down, watching it slide all the way in and out of my delighted vagina the entire time we were in this position.  I came more than ten times today.  Before he left he took me out to dinner and kissed me repeatedly, passionately...sometimes, it is very hard to let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment