Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday, November 28, 2011


We started on the living room floor today.  I was wearing only the black fishnets.  He worked it in so nicely & kissed me over and over.   He so loves to fuck me.   He moved me to the couch and licked my pussy a while and then fucked me right where I sat.  We stood up and I leaned against the couch where he slid it in and out of my eager pussy.  By this time I had already had three orgasms.  I turned around and we did it from behind a while and then I talked him into going outside on the patio, even though there were still golfers out there and it wasn’t going to be dark for another half an hour or so.  I jumped up on the wall and he entered me.  He kissed me more and bit my neck and I was in heaven.  He grabbed me by my hips and pumped me hard for a long time and I pushed back at him all the while.  We did it face to face on the wall this way for half an hour before I turned around for another ten minutes.  We went back in the house and I bent over the bench as he pounded me for another 15 or 20 minutes.  He directed me back to the floor and fucked me so good.  I held my legs so that I was practically doing a shoulder stand and my knees were on the sides of my head.  I was soaking wet with sweat and had had far too many orgasms to count.  He bent me over the back of the couch again and then he decided to lay down on the couch for a few moments to rest.  I took him in my mouth and my hand and worked his cock the whole time he lay there, making it as hard as steel.  He fingered me and went down on me again and then we went back outside and first did it doggie-style but ended up in the full frontal assault.  Again he grabbed me by my hips and pumped me hard and I braced myself against the wall and pushed myself forcefully at him as he fucked me.  We kissed and continued to fuck each other with all we had until he came.  We had two hours of nonstop superhero sex today and I’m exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment