Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful for Cock

I was fresh as ever when he got here today.  I was wearing the black fishnets, the come fuck me shoes, makeup, my Rolex, some perfume and a big smile.  He was cold from his motorcycle ride over here so we got in my super cozy bed for a few minutes.  He was on top of me within minutes.  He worked the head of his cock ever so slowly into the threshold until I was oozing with wetness, wanting him.  Once he was past the threshold he pushed it all the way up inside of me and held it there.  He continued diligently until I had an orgasm and then he rolled over and told me to get up on it.  As if I wasn't already on the move to take it!  I straddled him and took him inside of me and rocked my hips back and forth.  He took my hands so I could use his for leverage and I had two more orgasms.  As I hovered above him he pulled me down and kissed me, holding my head in his hands as he pushed up and into me.  He knew I was going for three and he pulled my hair up to the top of my head and gently pulled me forward, taking first my left nipple in his mouth and caressing it with his tongue, then my right.  I came again.  He then pulled me off of his cock and as I raised up onto my knees he directed me towards the wall behind him, taking my swollen pussy in his mouth.  He licked me and penetrated me with his tongue until I was thrusting my pelvis at him feverishly.  He said to me, "That's a good girl" and I came again.  We moved to the floor where he continued to lick me and then he gave me the glorious cock for about 10 minutes.  I was panting and sweating and quite a hot mess so I suggested we go outside on the wall.  I put a pillow on the bricks and jumped up, facing him for the full frontal assault I love so much.  He fucked me this way for at least half an hour and through four more orgasms before I stood up, turned around, bent over and begged for more.  He gave it to me for about ten minutes before he came and when we were done, I made him a delicious barbecued steak for dinner, wearing nothing but the fishnets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment