Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stand and Deliver

I'd been in LA all day & wasn't expecting him to come until tomorrow after work.  I was wearing jeans & tennis shoes with my hair in braids when he showed up.  I went upstairs to freshen up & he was naked before I even noticed what he was wearing today.   I took off my clothes & jumped on my bed.  Yesterday I told him I had some chores for him when he came over and today he was more than ready to work.  It took at least five minutes for him to get the entire head of his cock inside of me.  I was extra tight today.  He kissed me over and over again, giving me every opportunity to lick his lips and playfully push my lower lip into his.  He kissed my neck and gently bit me and when he pushed all the way inside of me he kissed my shoulder softly.  He told me he loves to fuck me and that he loves my pussy and that he can't get enough of me.  He gave me three orgasms before we headed downstairs to the back patio.  Once there he penetrated me and pleased me with the full frontal assault I long for.  He put his hands on my hips and pulled me into him as he pushed up and into me over and over again.  I whimpered and came and did it again and again.  Eventually we switched positions and I turned around, bending over while pushing my ass towards the sky.  After about five minutes I asked him to go inside so I could be on top a while.  I grabbed a vibrating egg and straddled him, slowly teasing myself with his cock, then sitting on it and sliding my wet slit up and down on the shaft.  I put it inside of me and rode him for two and then told him to hold still while I went for the clitoral stimulation orgasms.  He lay there watching me as I climbed higher and higher into climax...I came until I couldn't take any more and collapsed to the side of him.  He got back on  top and I came twice before we moved to the bench.  I led him to the couch where I bent over and when he came he delivered an intense orgasm, ending the evening proper.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment