Monday, June 8, 2015

Countdown Part One



Anyway, so I’m already driving myself crazy with anticipation of him being here, with fiery memories of our all-in adventures.  The awe I have felt while he is fucking me is such a dangerous drug.  I am going to be so horny by the time I see him that I don’t know if I can stand myself.  These are the days I occupy my time with as much busy work as possible, just to keep from playing with my pussy while I think about him.  I already think of him almost all day, well when I’m not problem solving or concentrating on a task at hand.  But when it has been over a week since I’ve had him, and I know for sure what day to expect him to come, the tension builds and things I see and feel become slightly distorted through my insatiable nymphomaniac mind.  Yes, these are the times when picking up a vegetable at the store can make me wet, when jeans somehow find that perfect clit prodding position randomly -  the nights that catch me in a skirt, outside alone, lifting it up to feel the breeze as it breathes against my hot box.  The aching desire builds in me like a volcano.  Oh yes, he is going to be spoiled.  I will shave completely, draw the blinds, turn on the A/C to muffle my screams, don the fishnets and garter belt, or a corset perhaps.  I will greet him on my knees; pull his pants off before he even has a chance to take off his shoes.  I will take him in my mouth until saliva runs down my chin all the way to my bellybutton. 

Stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment