Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Great Wall

Nine times out of ten I am wearing the complete "Come fuck me" outfit when he gets here.  Like I've said before, if I have panties on he thinks I'm mad at him.  Today I wanted to throw him off a little bit so I wore the black garter belt and large holed fishnets underneath a pair of DKNY jeans and a white t-shirt.  I was in the dining room working on some sample animal print patterns when he got here.  We shared ideas and he gave me his expert opinion, at which point we moved to the living room.  I could not stand it; I took my jeans off and he followed me upstairs.  As much as I'd like to go through the play by play once we reached my bed, I'd rather fast-forward to when I got him to go out back with me.  By the time we moved to the back, we had been going at it feverishly for at least half an hour.  I was hot and somewhat sweaty because I'd just ridden him on the floor in my room before bouncing downstairs.  I say bouncing because I might as well skip; it makes me happy like a school girl who just found out she is getting a pony for her birthday.  I love it outdoors.  There was one golf cart down the way a bit to keep our eyes on but he instructed me to jump up there anyway.  So I jumped up on the wall and he was instantly inside of me.  When we are in this position I am facing him and the back of my home while he is facing the golf course.  So it is his job to constantly scan the fairway for golfers as he fucks me, while I am able to just sit on the wall and enjoy myself, other than an occasional glance left and right looking for neighbors.  I am usually supporting myself with my hands or pushing off the wall against him, fucking him back, so my ass isn't even always in contact with the brick.  He will tell me to relax and let him fuck me sometimes, or he will say, "Settle down".  His eyes are an incredible spectrum of color and I love to stare into them while he looks around the course.  I look from his eyes, down to his cock as it slides so perfectly in and glistens in the sun when he pulls out.  I can only watch that lovely view so long, and feel the way he makes me feel before my eyes roll back or close as I begin to build up to an orgasm.  

The Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment