Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Today was the first time in about a month that I actually had time to go all out in preparation of him coming.  This time I was in a white, button down, fitted waist, flouncy skirted, collared dress with white fishnets with the line running up the back, my makeup was done to the hilt, and I wanted him bad.  After he got here we went upstairs and he rinsed off in the shower because he was so sweaty from the drive over here and I was so fresh.  When he came back into my bedroom I was in a curve hugging camisole with lace trim, standing facing the bed, legs somewhat spread, holding my hair in one hand to expose my neck.  I told him I wanted him to bite me today and he was instantly pressed up against me, grabbing my hair in one hand and his cock in the other, he bit my neck and teased me with it, telling me that I'd better be careful or it was going to get hard.  In a flash he had turned me around and pushed me up on the bed.  He kissed me and teased me with the head and began to work it inside of me.  I started to wiggle and squirm, trying to get him all but he stopped and told me, "Now you just relax and let me fuck you."  My desire for him peaking now, I tried to hold still and relax but again started moving and he took it away from me telling me that he wasn't going to give it to me until I relaxed.  I said, "So you want me to just lay here?".  He said yes and again I tried to behave but after a few seconds I don't think he could resist how incredible it felt either.  We did it somewhat missionary for a little while and then got up to move but only got as far as getting off of the bed before I moved back towards the bed and bent over the top, arching my back and inviting him. 

This post was in my drafts folder and I decided to put it out there even though I didn't finish.  More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment