Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lunchable


He came over on his lunch break today, as he couldn't stay away any longer.  I wasn't ready for him to come over and didn't have the usual prep time to get ready like I would prefer and was actually in the shower when he arrived.  Before he even entered the bathroom to say hello he was naked and had the KY in his hand.  I quickly finished up and got out of the shower and did as I was told.  I got up on my three and a half foot tall bed and assumed the position.  He kissed me and pressed the head of his cock against me.  I reached down and carefully pulled my labia away, exposing the wet threshold of my pussy as much as possible.  I want this man.  He spent about five minutes inching the head inside of me, then the shaft up to about mid point.  All the while I am moaning and moving my body in every attempt to get the whole thing.  Last week we measured his cock and it is a full seven inches long and five and three quarters inch around.  When he is all the way inside of me it feels like there is no way I could take any more.  He kissed me and granted me the whole magnificent thing and I screamed in delight, repeatedly with every thrust, until I had my first orgasm of the day.  Two more followed right behind them.  I pushed him off and turned over, lying flat, arching my back to raise my butt a little.  He got on top of me and slid his cock back inside of me, asking if that was what I wanted.  He pumped into me hard and fast and I bucked and pushed back into him just as fast and a bit more greedily than him until I came again.  He pushed my legs apart and moved up on me a little bit, pulled my arms down against my sides and gave me another.  I suggested we go outside but as we both dismounted from the bed, I bent over the side of it and he was at once back inside of me.  After another orgasm we headed downstairs to try our luck with the golfers.  When we approached the wall there was only one golf cart in sight and it was past the trees, so I jumped on the wall placing my feet on the chairs.  The sun was shining through the clouds and a cool breeze blew through my sweaty hair.  He fucked me for about fifteen minutes this way and we only had to stop twice to avoid being spotted by the passing golfers.  He looked in my eyes as he drove it inside of me and when I would start to climax he would cover my mouth with his.  As I got closer and closer to having an orgasm, my tongue would move faster and more wildly around his until my mouth froze, paralyzed by the euphoria.  I turned around on the wall for about three minutes and then we went back upstairs to finish.  He told me he will come back tomorrow after work.  I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment