Sunday, November 13, 2011

Breakfast in bed

He was here by 8:00 this morning and I was waiting for him naked in my bed.  Not only did I shower right before bed but I also washed the bedding so everything was fresh and inviting when he climbed in with me.  He smelled great and was naked and above me in minutes.   He asked me to tell him exactly how I wanted him to fuck me today and I told him.  I told him I wanted it slow, that I wanted him to use the head of his cock to tease the threshold of my vagina in a painstakingly slow and deliberate manner, and when he slid the rest of it in as far as it would go I wanted him to hold it right there for a moment.  He did exactly as I asked him and was in control of my orgasms as if he were magic.  After a while he rolled over on his back and I sprung into position above him.  I took his cock inside of me and rode him hard for two more.  I told him I wanted to move to the floor so we did and I was on top again.  A few minutes later I turned around, in the reverse cowgirl position, holding on to his ankles as I slid up and down on his cock.  He got back on top and after a bit we moved to the counter in my bathroom and he fucked me standing up.  I was pushing against him and he was pushing against me hard enough that I thought I'd have bruises on my ass from the edge of the counter.  We headed downstairs and did it doggy style on the mounting bench a while before I led him to the edge of my couch, where he bent me over and I screamed with ecstasy until he came.
We decided to spend some time cuddling in my cozy bed and laid together naked for a few minutes before I reached for his cock, fondling it until it was almost completely erect.  He asked me if I wanted him to fuck me.  I think he really likes how much I'm into sex with him.  From time to time while he's giving it to me and I'm somewhere between here and the moon, screaming and thrusting back, he'll say to me, "You like it!".  I've noticed when he is on top of me much of the time he isn't in a position to look at my face and he is Mr. Business when he is in control.  But, when I'm on top all he has to do is push up just slightly and I am suddenly a slave to sexual satisfaction and he watches my face the entire time.  I really can't stop when I'm up there until I'm physically exhausted.  It is as if I am a sprinter and will die if I don't keep going.  That is how good it feels.  I work myself into such a hot mess and just keep on climaxing, sweating on him, screaming, leaning back and squeezing my nipples occasionally...If he doesn't stop me because I turn him on to the point that he commands me to get off so he can fuck me, I usually come until I literally collapse on top of him, shaking and panting.  He once again entered me and proceeded to do everything I asked of him, even pulling it out and slapping the threshold with it, completely teasing my pussy until I was about to beg for it.  We ended up on the floor, on our knees until my knees were getting burned so I bent over the edge of my bed until he came again.  Today started out perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment